AI4 Top 6: songs from the last 5 years
Thursday, April 28, 2005

Yet another unusual theme. Seriously, the producers are giving Bo, Carrie and Constantine alot of lee-way to perform within their niche. How grossly unfair is that???

1. Carrie Underwood - When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues (Martina McBride)
2. Bo Bice - I Don't Wanna Be (Gavin DeGraw)
3. Vonzell Solomon - I Turn To You (Christina Aguilera)
4. Anthony Fedorov - I Surrender (Celene Dion)
5. Constantine Maroulis - How You Remind Me (Nickelback)
6. Scott Savol - Dance With My Father (Luther Vandross)

I don't think any of the contestants really stood out this week. Carrie was unintelligible. Bo was just being Bo (though he did make a good song choice). Vonzell was more than a little shaky. Anthony proved that he's a Vegas diva at heart. Constantine was just blah and Scotty was even more blah. At this rate, I don't care much which of them would be eliminated next.

Perhaps the contestants were merely a little stressed out by the extra attention the media is giving the show this week... With the recent scandal concerning the alleged affair between AI alum, Corey Clark and judge Paula Abdul (evidence that she is a slut afterall?? :P ), it looks like American Idol is in danger of losing its credibility -- Something which it had tried so hard to cultivate eversince the inaugural crowning of Kelly Clarkson in its first season. But hey, as they say, bad publicity is still better than no publicity. Right?? ;)

Bottom three predictions: Scott, Anthony, Vonzell/Bo
Who I like to see eliminated: Scott
Most likely to be safe: Scott

PS: I've concluded that Scott's gazillion fans will make sure he stays in the competition just to spite me.


[back to MainPage]

 Blogger.com
Haloscan
photobucket