in the dark of the night
Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm abit miffed because:

1) my bittorrent hasn't been working lately, thus cannot download any new albums (Yeah, I'm a pirate!! har har!)

2) just spent 400 bucks on a new laptop battery because mine died on me just a couple of weeks ago... & my laptop isn't even a year old yet! Damn Sony warranty doesn't cover "accessories"! Feel so cheated!

3) my tuition fees haven't been paid & I don't feel good asking for it. Why can't these people just pay me punctually instead of having me remind them??? Is that too much to ask???

4) Hari Raya is coming; will inevitably need to spend alot... really ALOT! And I haven't even cleared my credit card bill yet! *Sigh*

5) my room is in a constant mess because I can't seem to find the space to store my stuff. Seriously need a couple of bookshelves. BUT there's no place in my room for them!!! HOW???

6) upcoming project involves working with a bunch of strangers from other disciplines. Why am I always the odd one out who gotta work with people I don't know???

7) I think I'm feeling lonely.


[back to MainPage]

 Blogger.com
Haloscan
photobucket