messy
Friday, September 28, 2007

Sometimes I think my life is just a pile of mess. Like the work table in my room, pictured here. Papers, books and files simply accumulate over time and before you knew it, it's a veritable mountain of mess, or fondly abbreviated as MOM. No matter how much I tidy it up and put away stuff, lo and behold a few days later, MOM would be back. As if I never tried to clean it up in the first place!

And after some great effort, my work space looks more... er.. livable! LOL. On another note, it's already the 16th day of the fasting month or Ramadhan and there're just tonnes and tonnes of stuff around the house to do! My mom was just saying after iftar tonight, why can't we just go on fasting, and skip Hari Raya because she just dreads all the springcleaning which has to be done. But I was like, why can't we just skip the fasting and get on with Hari Raya???

I may sound like a twelve-year-old kid again, all bright-eyed and expectant, can't hardly wait to get my hands on those green packets of money and the yummy dishes mummy always cooks for raya; In reality though, I'm not too glad at the prospect of doling out cash to damn pesky kids and having to serve fizzy drinks and festive cookies to a bunch of noisy, nosy relatives whom I only see once a year! BAH, HUmbug!


[back to MainPage]

 Blogger.com
Haloscan
photobucket