a message to the newly-weds
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dearest Juzmoi & Ms. E,

I'd like to wish the both of you all the best in your future lives (or should it be in the singular since both of you are now considered "One"??) as husband and wife. Tying the knot, I can imagine, is a huge responsibility and a major step in one's adult life; but I'm glad that the both of you have decided to spend the rest of your lives together because, after all is said & done, you guys are rather compatible! =)

Although this belated wedding message is probably to make up for that really lame and cliched one which I wrote on the card I gave the other day (seriously I had meant to write something so much more meaningful but as usual, my words always seem to fail me right at the moment when I need them the most), it still comes from the bottom of my heart. For I've come to cherish our friendship -- forged through the last few years, over coffee at starbucks/coffeebean, suppers at Al-Azhar's, or the late-night shopping trips to Mustafa -- and I pray that as husband and wife, the both of you will, with steadfast love and unyielding fortitude, find conjugal and marital bliss.

I am almost envious of your newfound happiness as a duo, but I am more elated at the thought that the both of you, have found some semblance of heaven (on earth) in each other.

Love,
duan


[back to MainPage]

 Blogger.com
Haloscan
photobucket